Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Team Morale Boost

Team Morale Boost

I would like to suggest a team morale boost. We have a team condition boost for 7 rest packs but not one for morale. I would like to see a morale one for around 5-7 morale boosters, providing around a quarter morale to all players.

well the team condition boost is exactly equivalent to using one rest pack. Actually unless you have an exact multiple of 3 you are wasting your rest packs if you use the team condition one. Also if you use 2 morale packs it gets the morale to full, no matter the previous level. So considering these 2 things I don't think it is necessary for a team morale boost button
    Last edited by RJSlow; 10-05-2014 at 10:19 PM.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    well the team condition boost is exactly equivalent to using one rest pack. Actually unless you have an exact multiple of 3 you are wasting your rest packs if you use the team condition one. Also if you use 3 morale packs it gets the morale to full, no matter the previous level. So considering these 2 things I don't think it is necessary for a team morale boost button
    You might not be understanding his suggesting. Not everyone wants to buy morale packs in order to cover each individual but rather earn them via playing games. That is what do with rest packs - I earn them playing games, then rest the entire team as a whole later on. I really wish I could do the same with morale boosters without wasting tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by peptopro View Post
    You might not be understanding his suggesting. Not everyone wants to buy morale packs in order to cover each individual but rather earn them via playing games. That is what do with rest packs - I earn them playing games, then rest the entire team as a whole later on. I really wish I could do the same with morale boosters without wasting tokens.
    thanks but i do get what he is suggesting. He wants a team morale boost button just like the rest all button. But if you read what i wrote im saying that it would be hard to design because the morale boosters do not work the same way as condition boosters. Also the rest all button is really a waste unless you need everyone to increase by just 5%, and even then (as i said in my post) only if you have a multiple of 3 will you NOT be wasting any packs
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought