Thread: Win Cash

Rookie

Win Cash

Winning tokens through surveys is always a pleasure for those who can, but it comes to a point in Top Eleven when you're alright on tokens, but you've got an unsatisfactory amount of money. Take me, for instance. Attractive 4*-5* players on market atm: I've been following the market for about 15mins, and it seems pretty quiet. I've 2 tokens to spend (on this server, trust me, two tokens is sufficient, especially now, at this time.), but I can't buy anyone, aside from 3* 30yos GKs, because I have no money.

Everyone comes to this point sooner or later in the season. What I'd like to see is, under the "Win Tokens" tab, with all of the Matomy/SponsorPay companies offering cash, as well as tokens. Instead of seeing "+2T when you take this 10min survey!", how about "+$128K when you take this 10min survey!".

"But, Stafford, you can already convert tokens to money, 25T = $1.6M!". Yes, yes you can, but if you did the maths, which I didn't expect you to, 25T is $.6M, so 2T is $128K. It only makes sense, and allows people to have smaller cash much more frequently, instead of huge piles of cash once or twice per season.

</suggestion>
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

If you log into Top Elevens app on facebook then you should be able to choose "Cash" as one of the 4 booster options you can obtain by watching videos.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

+1! I totally agree with you mate! Last weak I had a poor amount of Tokens (around 11T) and a hugh load of cash, but after completing some surveys and watching videos I was up at 50Tokens. But today, I´m totally out of cash because I bought 3 new players so it become "vice verse".

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    25T is $.6M, so 2T is $128K.
    Ps. You mean 1.6M for 25T?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you log into Top Elevens app on facebook then you should be able to choose "Cash" as one of the 4 booster options you can obtain by watching videos.

I just have 1 question. Is it true that you get "more" cash (stack of money) when you´re leveling up? Because I remember that I did get 10K on lvl 1 and now 20K at lvl 2.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That's a shame: I'm not a great fan of the whole Facebook-idea, even though it has indoctrinated 55% of internet users (don't bother asking why, it's a very long story). I just made a quick account in 5 mins to play T11, and I don't really plan on using the FB app.

I guess it answers my question, though. Thanks.
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd