Thread: Those old abandoned teams

Question Those old abandoned teams

So half of the teams in a league are owned by people who are gonners. For the rest of this season, I am playing against teams where there are 3 goalies on the field, strikers as goalies, half the team on the field and all on the left flank... i mean cmon this is a joke. Why even watch games or even manage for the rest of the season when I'm playing teams full of strikers and no subs? Actually the late games Ill just go to bed and let it auto-play and check the score in the morning, and the ones in the morning during work Ill just check at lunch. Whats the point.

It would be nice if either these teams were deleted after 2 seasons and the players put up for auction (and the leagues combined to fill the missing spots), or taken over by bots.

Dreamer
    After 60 (or 70, I forget) days of inactivity those teams do get taken over by Bots, and then deleted at the end of the season they're in.

Once you move up a few levels there's a lot less abandoned teams.

Quote Originally Posted by peptopro View Post
    So half of the teams in a league are owned by people who are gonners. For the rest of this season, I am playing against teams where there are 3 goalies on the field, strikers as goalies, half the team on the field and all on the left flank... i mean cmon this is a joke. Why even watch games or even manage for the rest of the season when I'm playing teams full of strikers and no subs? Actually the late games Ill just go to bed and let it auto-play and check the score in the morning, and the ones in the morning during work Ill just check at lunch. Whats the point.

It would be nice if either these teams were deleted after 2 seasons and the players put up for auction (and the leagues combined to fill the missing spots), or taken over by bots.

yeah bot's only take over abandoned teams after inactivity and then at the end of the season they are disbanded. im level 9 and there are no bot teams and only 2 inactive managers

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought