Thread: Match schedule

Apprentice

Match schedule

Dear all,
    There are a lot of complaint regarding tight match schedule. Sometime my team only has gap 2 to 3 minutes between two matches. Can nordeus can set to the server there must be gap between 2 games, for example 2 or 3 hours. Same like real football. I believe it can be set. If not, nordeus insist us to buy the rest pack!

What do you mean 2 to 3 minutes between matches? How many minutes are there between the two kickoffs? 15 minutes is the minimum, any more is okay if you're online for both matches.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    What do you mean 2 to 3 minutes between matches? How many minutes are there between the two kickoffs? 15 minutes is the minimum, any more is okay if you're online for both matches.
    He mean after he finished first game, he have just 2,3 minutes to preper the team for the next game and he have right because if you have games at 18:00 and at 18:15, first game it will be end at 18:10 something like that and then you will have time only 2,3 minutes, because from 18:13-18:15 you can't do any changes.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    He mean after he finished first game, he have just 2,3 minutes to preper the team for the next game and he have right because if you have games at 18:00 and at 18:15, first game it will be end at 18:10 something like that and then you will have time only 2,3 minutes, because from 18:13-18:15 you can't do any changes.
    Let him answer it himself. That's what I was thinking, but the way he phrased it sounds like he has an extra few minutes, making 17 or 18 minutes between kickoffs. My games usually finish in 8 minutes, then I have about 4 minutes to prepare before the 3 minutes where you can't change anything. Sometimes I don't regain control of my squad until later.

I remember you saying that the minimum 15 minutes is enough time, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

with the first few days of the season I had matches which were around 10-15 minutes after so it would result in all my players being constantly tired, and around 6 of my players are now injured...

Also it doesn't really help that I can't block friendlies as I also get a few of them a day when I'm not on :c

Apprentice
    I can

Apprentice
    My first match was 4.09am and 2nd was 4.26am. After finish first watch unable to prepare the team for 2nd match.maybe i was take too long to do that.some more there was poor internet connection unluckily.but still got good result!
    i cannot screen shot my schedule because i play from handphone.
    15 mins gap i think too short. As i mention before,maybe this is one way nordeus threat us to buy rest booster from them. When you player has low condition, he will get injury easily. Thanks god my player didn't get injury eventhough they play with 9% condition. I'm just give feedback to make t11 more fun

9% condition? Why are they in such bad shape?

If you play from a PC, the minimum 15 minutes should give you enough time to prepare your team for the second game, though there's sometimes a bit of lag.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League