Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By t11_fan
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: better way to earn tokens

better way to earn tokens

I think you should be awarded a token for each win. I'm new to this game and after using tokens to bid on players etc they are soon depleted. Also the use of tokens is unfair. Spending a token to change stadium name and players names is disappointing especially if you were to change players name then end up selling players to purchase better ones. And the amount of tokens you need to purchase new kits is ridiculous. Feel this games is all about making money for developers. I'd rather purchase this game and have rid of the tokens completely. I have played many management games and i think ghe reason why so many bother with this one because it's a free download

well the game is here to make money, so you can't blame them for that. Also i would suggest not wasting tokens on players names and stadium names if you are on a budget. There also is token contract based on winning against league opponents, but if you are tying to get the most tokens that is not the best option. You can try to start farming tokens if you are really having problems with your current amount of tokens

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    well the game is here to make money, so you can't blame them for that. Also i would suggest not wasting tokens on players names and stadium names if you are on a budget. There also is token contract based on winning against league opponents, but if you are tying to get the most tokens that is not the best option. You can try to start farming tokens if you are really having problems with your current amount of tokens
    There's other games that have paid options, but paid options SHOULD NOT affect the in game performance, that is plain unfair, that is why people spend time farming and end up with negative tokens or banned from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by napalmique View Post
    There's other games that have paid options, but paid options SHOULD NOT affect the in game performance, that is plain unfair, that is why people spend time farming and end up with negative tokens or banned from the game.
    I have never paid for tokens in the game, but i feel that i have been doing really well. And i feel that it DOES NOT affect my performance in the game. The teams that pay for tokens do better simply for the fact that they are better because they buy more things, not because nordeus gives them a special advantage

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I have never paid for tokens in the game, but i feel that i have been doing really well. And i feel that it DOES NOT affect my performance in the game. The teams that pay for tokens do better simply for the fact that they are better because they buy more things, not because nordeus gives them a special advantage
    Buying scout players for real money is an advantage that I do not think is fair.

Buying scout players for real money is an advantage that I do not think is fair.
    It actually is not that much advantage. Managers which have a lot of tokens and know what to do don't buy scouts.
    Scouts are not that useful, there is better ways to invest money...

as t11_fan says scouts are not that big of an advantage. And money is part of the game, so players who spend real money will get an advantage. it is part of the game, if you dont like it then quit

RETIRED

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I can count how many Scouts Ive bought across all my Teams on one hand. Seriously, they aren't that much better all the time, you can get serious duds from Mr. Scout.. the worst one was the one I got on a 35T team, I had to sell him next season he was soooo bad. So, ignore the scouts. Find when there is good players on your TL, and when eligible try Negotiations. There is actually disadvantage to token buyers in Cup draw... all the high Q players you wind up in a Cup with Teamss 2 and 3 levels above you. Generally the league draws friends and teams relatively close in quality, if you find too many token buyers in your league, just tank a season (skip promotion) to get away from them.

I only change a player's name if he is going to stay a long time in my team, others have found that sometimes changing to a famous players name makes him more desirable when selling, but I name my players for my own reasons cos I like it, but I also don't change everyone, sometimes the given name is appealing and I leave it. But it's vanity either way, not really important..

kits.. the only really expensive ones are Official Kit and their prices are contractual I believe, also sometimes you get them on sale. The nice emblems and premade jerseys also go on sale sometimes so it's good to check the shop for that.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-17-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The game is all about being a manger so you have to deal with tokens ,money,bags in the right way you also get tokens from partners of nordeus when you complete offers if you can't handle it just quit the game

There are managers who can have more success without buying T than some T buyers (who don't know what to do....)