Thread: standards

standards

1. THE PLAYER PROGRESSION SYSTEM IS POINTLESS. It needs more depth.
    2.MORE INFORMATION ON MATCHES AND ALL COMPETITIONS. Especially displaying a aggregate score during matches.
    3. FREINDLYS HAVE TO BE AGREED.
    4.MAN OF THE MATCH (WHO IS IT?) sort out the match highlights so i know who was the motm.
    5.APP TIME OUT. if im taking too long to arrange my squad. The app has to restart and all of my wizardry is undone. SORT IT OUT!

THANKS.

No suggestions were successful, so I'm afraid your won't be too...
    Last edited by t11_fan; 10-25-2014 at 11:28 PM.

3. is pointless because it does not affect the challenged manager. and 4 is pretty easy to find out

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    1. Please be more specific.
    2. It would be nice to see aggregate score in the second leg.
    3. The fix for friendlies is that it only affects the home team. But yes, the timing can be unfortunate, if a particular friend keeps scheduling them inconveniently, I would un-friend them.
    4. If a substitue was MOtM and you were not present then yeah you won't know. I wish that match information included everyone who played in the game's ratings.
    5. App timeout? I have never experienced this. When I am on phone on an iffy connection it can be frustrating, but I don't blame the app since it works fine with a strong connection. Maybe let Nordeus Support know if this is something that happens often.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    1. Please be more specific.
    2. It would be nice to see aggregate score in the second leg.
    3. The fix for friendlies is that it only affects the home team. But yes, the timing can be unfortunate, if a particular friend keeps scheduling them inconveniently, I would un-friend them.
    4. If a substitue was MOtM and you were not present then yeah you won't know. I wish that match information included everyone who played in the game's ratings.
    5. App timeout? I have never experienced this. When I am on phone on an iffy connection it can be frustrating, but I don't blame the app since it works fine with a strong connection. Maybe let Nordeus Support know if this is something that happens often.
    2. That's a good idea. I often get out during 2nd leg match to check the result of 1st leg.

3. Current friendly match system is strange but fine for me except my activities temporarily freeze during the match.