Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Morale and condition

VIP

Morale and condition

It is really, really annoying (happens very often to me, btw) that new players have zero morale or condition, or both when signed from auction. I have to waste 6 rests every time I sign new player, or to wait 2 days so he could play... And players morale should be full when they join new club. They should be happy about it, for Gods sake...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

the morale and condition carry over from the old team, which means the morale is usually low because they never play or they get poor form. And the condition is low because they are either from an injury the manager figured they wont wait for or the manager trained them to low condition to get a few more skill points added to get a little more money off the transfer
    Last edited by RJSlow; 11-04-2014 at 06:57 PM.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Of course that's why..and in makes sense in terms of game logic I suppose.. BUT it has always boggled my mind too why they aren't at least at "good" level for both since in the real world players have to pass a physical and most are happy to go to a new team where they might get more playing time. The morale bugs me the most, because it is hard enough to have enough blue boosters that I resent having to waste two on a new guy who will likely play poorly first match anyway and/or get injured.
    Steppenwolf likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The morale bugs me the most, because it is hard enough to have enough blue boosters that I resent having to waste two on a new guy who will likely play poorly first match anyway and/or get injured.
    Thats why I use blue boosters only if player's morale is red, to have enough of those if necessary... But, when team is near the bottom of the league, there is never enough of them...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 11-03-2014 at 09:53 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep I generally wait for them to be red in my other teams, since two magically cheers them to 100%, but I do think it adds more odds on getting cards/giving away free kicks and on BvB I want every possible edge (one stinking goal at the moment the difference between me and 1st) so I keep them all happy. Since the matches are all during normal waking hours I tend to miss them by being asleep, and so have 0 blue boosters and have to buy them or watch videos when they are available.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If I was Sid , I would say :
    "The problem isn't the two blues you have to give but why the devs don't answer how the morale exactly affect player's performance or injury possibilities ?"
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I agree. Full morale for new players.

Although I can understand why players joining my teams have low morale - when they see the whip.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Although I can understand why players joining my teams have low morale - when they see the whip.
    Sir Alex, is that you?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If I was Sid , I would say :
    "The problem isn't the two blues you have to give but why the devs don't answer how the morale exactly affect player's performance or injury possibilities ?"
    Poor players still get rating 5 when morale is full, and when it's red they get 3 or 4...
    t11_fan likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Step, I don't have poor players , so we're talking between 6-8 or 9 if having some goals.

Last 2-3 days, two of my players which I gave 1 blue for morale to go from very good to superb, got injured in practice
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast