Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Loaning players

Rookie

Loaning players

Hi,

I'm pretty new here so I don't know if this has been suggested before.
    I'm wondering why there isn't an option to lend out your players. I have some young player that I would like to put in my squad but just can't because they aren't good enough. Lending these players to some one who can use them would be good for their develpoment.
    So why not add a fuction on the transfer market? You can put the players you want to lend out for a season there and people can bid at them. The cost will be a small fee going to the owner and after the season the player will be added back to your squad with a report of their progress.

Thoughts?

Great idea and I believe the term you're looking for is 'loaning out players'

I don't think people should bid to buy the players for a season but it should be like negotiations where they offer to pay your players wages for the season and you can choose to accept/decline these offers.

People can approach players to loan out and one can put their players on the loaning list :P

Wonderful suggestion! surely one of the most requested things for this game. Leyssens if you can, change the name of the thread in "loaning" instead to "lending".

Quote Originally Posted by pizarrok View Post
    Wonderful suggestion! surely one of the most requested things for this game. Leyssens if you can, change the name of the thread in "loaning" instead to "lending".
    Thread name has been changed, Yes, this has been discussed a few times already, I'm in favour of player loans but it needs to be done right by Nordeus.
    Leyssens likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*