Quote Originally Posted by Khew Hong Let View Post
How many of you have miss the 1st cup match during new season start.
Is happen to me that there is maintenance is in progress before new season start time in between 10:00am to 14:00pm and i can't log on to the game during this timing, but just after i can log in to the game after 14:00pm and found out that my 1st cup match was play at 11:59am and i miss the match.
Is good to demand to have a day off, Nordeus can do they maintenance and on the same day after the maintenance we can log on to buy/sell player at the open market, play some friendly match to test out the new formation and prepare for our new season.
The current system right now, there is no time for us to prepare for the new season,cup match is start without know the schedule.
This is what I am talking about !!!
Full season and my team are playing in three tournaments, Champions League final, cup final and the league. Fatigued team, there are injuries, and the developers are doing maintenance, then surprise that the first game in the cup has played with the strongest team from a higher level and has been lost and discharge from the preliminary round.