Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Players numbers

Addicted

Players numbers

Can we please have the facility to change our squad numbers (free of tokens) maybe for 2 days at the start of the season so that we can accurately reflect the numbers with the positions they play. I know that many teams in real life have players with strange squad numbers but most teams do allocate squad numbers at the start of the season to reflect their first team preference.

Famous
    I like this idea. At present, the squad no. is looked like random. I believe most managers never care about these. If this suggestion was accepted, some managers may take care squad no. again. They may spend some tokens for in-season change. Nordeus, pls consider.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes I like the idea too. (even though I use different criteria for picking #'s) I think many managers would like the numbers to reflect first Team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    I'd rather like to see random numbers 1-99 instead...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Oh yes I like more random too, but I think the suggestion to have an opportunity to change the #'s once a Season would find favor with many managers, you could keep yours random and others could change would be a nice thing. It would make being able to sort by # a useful thing.
    Steppenwolf likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    It would also be nice to set nicknames to your players for free, visible to you only. Other people would see their real names...

Good suggestion, this will reflect real football game