Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Give RJ the BVB kit

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Give RJ the BVB kit

When I read that RJSlow lost the contest with BVB kit because he couldn't watch the forum for few days, I think it was unfair
    RJ log almost every day, he answers many questions to new members, giving lot of help and we know that if he could participate in the contest it's sure that he would post Borussia Dortmund.

BE GENEROUS - GIVE RJ THE BVB KIT FOR A GIFT
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    He should be punished for spending to many tokens in this game and get Bayern Munich kit instead...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    When I read that RJSlow lost the contest with BVB kit because he couldn't watch the forum for few days, I think it was unfair
    RJ log almost every day, he answers many questions to new members, giving lot of help and we know that if he could participate in the contest it's sure that he would post Borussia Dortmund.

BE GENEROUS - GIVE RJ THE BVB KIT FOR A GIFT
    IF he wasnt present on the contest,whats our fault??????I missed the contest too...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We don't know what he would say and like CristianoRonaldo7 said, a lot of users missed the contests, wouldn't be fair for them too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well, it's just a suggestion. RJ is a member that answers many posts, giving a lot of help to young members of the forum and players of the game. He 's answering in wiki questions, advices, as to formations & tactics section.
    Cat is also very helpful but she is a moderator too while RJ is simple member.
    I also make this suggestion because we know that RJ is (as Cat) a big fan of BVB - we can see it in his signature and I believe that if he could participate at the contest, he would vote for BVB.
    As for CristianoRonaldo7 who I believe it's the same person with Aguero16, maybe for having two participations in the contest, if you read those "two" members comments, most of them are
    Some times it's the quality that counts and RJ contributes a lot in this forum.
    Stepenwolf, don't misunderstand me, I appreciate a lot your contribution too, but I would do that suggestion only for RJ and Cat because they are fan of BVB.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-02-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    adamaiti likes this.

I missed the contest too...So what???Maybe I ll win next time...

Banned
    If he want them...He should buy them

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well, it's just a suggestion. RJ is a member that answers many posts, giving a lot of help to young members of the forum and players of the game. He 's answering in wiki questions, advices, as to formations & tactics section.
    Cat is also very helpful but she is a moderator too while RJ is simple member.
    I also make this suggestion because we know that RJ is (as Cat) a big fan of BVB - we can see it in his signature and I believe that if he could participate at the contest, he would vote for BVB.
    As for CristianoRonaldo7 who I believe it's the same person with Aguero16, maybe for having two participations in the contest, if you read those "two" members comments, most of them are
    Some times it's the quality that counts and RJ contributes a lot in this forum.
    Stepenwolf, don't misunderstand me, I appreciate a lot your contribution but I would do that suggestion only for RJ and Cat becauese they are fan of BVB.
    I understand you are we are really thankful for his help but we didn't forced him to do that but for his help in time he might became a moderator, who knows.... anyway is nice to see users are helping others, I love this!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well, you know, I 've been member of this forum 5 months ago, I read a lot and ask a lot. There are some members who with their experience and free will, helping many new forum and game members - and the are not many. I would say 30 ?
    I 'm talking about this period and I 'm talking about posts and answers with quality. Not posting for adding post or just complains.
    These members give added value to this forum and the game to. Maybe it would be more propier to forum suggestions - I mean some members of the forum to get some small reward for their offer, but I don't know the relation between the forum and the game devs.
    I just read some names blue/red/greens
    Anyway, I didn't want to be misunderstood from other members but I appreciate that you really got my point.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-02-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    adamaiti likes this.