Thread: Lets name servers

Lets name servers

it could be helpfull knowing which can be in the same server,i dont know how many can they be but would be interesting writing a few words and then maybe moderators can separate people so we all know with which people are in same server,propose name of server with a number and maybe location,so best tip for all of us is to post how much cup winner earns and what are the most nationalities opponents u see,pick maximum 4-5 so we can locate an area which we can give a name,so i go first and write:CUP WINNER earns 13,4MILLION and most top common nationalities are GREECE-ROMANIA-TURKEY-CROATIA-ITALY so in this occasion we can name server example SERVER SOUTH EAST 1
    furthermore to help a bit my team name is MILAN FC level 17 and i have just one friend from here in the game whO s team name is JULY FOURTH and he is not in my server(concept is to see the main 4-5 servers we belong to the 90% of us and stop sendind requests hopefully of beeing in same server)

I'd guess that the biggest and oldest servers covered the Baltic's and spread from there.

Turkish, Greek, Indonesian, S. American are usually my main opposition. Which one I'm on who only knows but a rumour of 10,000 team per server means there is a awful lot if true.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I'd guess that the biggest and oldest servers covered the Baltic's and spread from there.

Turkish, Greek, Indonesian, S. American are usually my main opposition. Which one I'm on who only knows but a rumour of 10,000 team per server means there is a awful lot if true.
    post u re cup winner profit and u re location please,here i see a lot people posting..it could be a start,now i think its been time since server has around 100k(5they started with 10k each) each,so wont be as many servers as u think they are
    Last edited by paoki023; 02-21-2013 at 06:05 PM.

UK
    1.65m
    L6 and pretty sure I'm in the top level on my server.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    UK
    1.65m
    L6 and pretty sure I'm in the top level on my server.
    nice we ll wait to see more different num in cup winners any ideas for u re sever name?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Can you please use search? We already talked about this try to talk in one of them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Can you please use search? We already talked about this try to talk in one of them.
    can u give me the link please that suggestion is naming servers?used search but found some other posts as u rs thats asks about ranking etc

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You can develop your idea in one of that topics, anyway I support your idea and it will be great, it can help us alot with transfers and support (matches)