Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

Banned
    Bla Bla Bla - every one of you complain and have opinion about how the youth program have to be, but none of you remember that NORDEUS want your tokens. This game is made on this concept - to use tokens.
    You pay tokens for your youth players and when you buy players on the market. Now lately they found another more profitable system to take our tokens, the Negotiation Market. It is not enough we have to pay 6-9 tokens tax to be able to bid for the player, they also have to take 1/2 of the tokens offered for the buy if you decide to pay more than the market value. So who gains? Well that's an easy question to answer. Why did you thing they made the Negotiation transfers? For you to be able to buy better players? Noooo, is a better way to gain more tokens. Get used to this idea if you want to play this game and win ... tokens rule the game.
    I hope I'm not going to be banned for this message again....hahahaha
    Cihan500 likes this.

I agree with most of your post Gabe but negotiations I do not, a 5* 18/22yo player in most cases will go 20+rounds at auction even with only three bidders they make over 60 tokens so negotiation is not in their best interest, what it does create is additional tokens for players that they cannot get at unless you put them on the TM.
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

gabetc blocked on forum :P ...i don`t think they gonna change something at youth academy ...
    Cihan500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It'll go back to zero, you should upgrade your academy right after you get your next batch of youths, or as soon as possible after that.

Many thanks!
    Cihan500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    yes i agree with this..

this is our academy, we build it..

we train them, and why should need token to sign them???

if they want contract, its okay..
    Indeed! I upgraded my youth academy in favor of other important upgrades just to get these players (thinking they would be) FOR FREE!
    And now, when I'm in REAL need to a MC, they want to charge me 21 tokens for MY PLAYERS, that I TRAINED and waited 24 DAYS to get!!!!

I was always fascinated by how balanced this game is, but obviously this is a complete rip-off!
    Baptize FC and Cihan500 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DDJKR United View Post
    S

They should however have a signing fee of say a years wages or something because we can't all afford to buy tokens and half the ads are rubbish surveys which never work and the games are silly amount unless you pay cash for one and even then you might as well just buy tokens out right.
    100% agree with above and everything else you said.
    Dominucesca and Cihan500 like this.

two new youth players would be available for my club soon, as a manager i will send someone to assassinate them both before NORDEUS put them in the auction!! Those two new players can kiss my bottom, it's cheaper just to buy two from the auction

Too bad though i wasted time and money on this stupid youth construction sh**.
    Last edited by Baptize FC; 01-20-2013 at 05:02 AM.
    Cihan500 likes this.

Take the free one and sell him on, ignore the other one.
    Cihan500 likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

O i have pay 15 tokens for the last player i didnt know that it will be more expensive later thats not good 15 was maximum but over 20 is a joke
    Cihan500 likes this.

i love the overall concept of this game, just little things like this need to be ironed out - keeping managers happy is probably something nordeus would like to ensure considering happy managers equals token buying...

this is like every app though, changes are always suggested - they'll weigh up which ones to do and which one to not worry about - unless many voices are heard asking for it...
    Cihan500 likes this.
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast