Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

All the points you mention have been done to death, all suggestions falling on deaf (Nordeus) ears.

It infuriates me when I release a youth player to be greeted with the message ' xxxxx xxxxx did not impress' he never had a chance as you cannot even put him in training to access his potential during the 7 day window you have to offer him a contract.
    God knows why his wages are also blank, other than the fact that depending at what star level Nordeus sell him at dictates his wage structure for that server.
    It's a total nonsense!.
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

After spending a lot of tokens to upgrade the youth academy over my lv. i figured out that :

1. No matter what lv. is your youth you will never get a free player good for your team !
    2. The player that cost 10+ tokens will never deserve it so you will refuse it ( first player random poor , second X4 quality {24,34,44,54...}
    3. After seeing that higher lvl`s with the same lvl` of academy youth players get much better quality what you think ?
    4. Others with same manager lvl and lower youth academy get same as you get on players quality you think ?

Over all i spend more then 400 tokens from donation to look like a stupid with an upgraded stadium that`s useless !
    What do you think ?
    Cihan500 likes this.

Nordeus still loves you, do you get a Christmas and Birthday card?.
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I`d do anything for love ... but i wont !!!
    Cihan500 likes this.

Hey yo, I began to play TE few days ago, I read most part of this topic, and I would like to know if Nordeus updated and corrected it or if the **** still the same ?

Thank you very much !
    Cihan500 likes this.

Nothing has changed
    Cihan500 likes this.

what's wrong with my academy..

all players they produce are all defenders.. -_-
    Cihan500 likes this.

would be fair if we actually get the academy players for free...the free one is very weak and the other one is not worth the tokens. I mean, 20+ tokens for a 4* player? I'd rather buy 5-6 players in the market which are 5*
    Cihan500 likes this.

I understand that Nordeus has to make money and also pay Jose Mourinho some royalty.

So instead of using tokens to promote the players, I suggest that to upgrade the academy, between 3-5 tokens are required. It makes more sense to do that, since like real football we need to spend money to PRODUCE the best (and it does not annoy too many ppl and Nordeus can continue to make money).
    Cihan500 likes this.

I am ok with the fact that Nordeus need to make some money and with that to make the game even better.

But i want just one more thing to be changed for the youths system.

It will be better if we can chose the youngsters role. And i already post a thread about that http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ers-roles.html.
    Cihan500 likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast