Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

When i save up money and like 4-5 tokens i just stay up all night ( till 6-7 AM ) and just literally buy 4-5* players FOR 1 F*CKING TOKEN. I don't know if this can be done everywhere, but in my case everyone is f*cking sleepin' at 6 AM and i just literally get 3-4 players all 4/5* for 1 token each. And i totally agree on the Topic, 20+ tokens for a 4* player is absolutely RETARDED. If i ever have 20+ tokens in this game (which i doubt will happen but i'm still level 4 so who knows.), there is literally no chance i'm spendin' 'em on a bloody 4* player from the damn academy. THE WHOLE DAMN REASON OF THE ACADEMY IS TO GET PLAYERS WITH GOOD POTENTIAL CHEAPER THAN YOU WOULD. How's 25 tokens for a 4* player cheaper than 1-8 token(s) + some money for a 4/5* player from the auction. Please just turn on your thinkboxes for a minute and you'll understand how this is just a waste.
    Cihan500 likes this.

Dreamer
    My thinkbox?
    Cat Harrison and Cihan500 like this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

I don't know why the player from the youth academy witch contract is 0 Tokens have the same training progress like a player with 30 years..
    From i know the talent can be maximum 5% difference between 2 people. The other is just a hard work and moral to become what u want.
    Like they say no pain no gain.
    Last edited by IGOR; 07-19-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    Cihan500 likes this.

I want young player with 16 17 years

Apprentice
    This doesn't affect me i don't invest in my youth academy only the players that don't cost tokens i take from the youth academy and sell them in the market and get a good amount of cash. You should try that

Dreamer
    I actually had "Target Shot" generate a 4* keeper that cost 24 tokens. He has been a fast enough trainer that he's now my best player and highest value player. If the same player had been in the TL he would have gone 6+ rounds with at least 3-4 bidders. I really disagree with the whole notion that "20+ tokens" for a player is ridiculous.

You want ridiculous? Pay 32 tokens for half a star worth of training points! That's dumb. There's less reason for that than anything else in this game, scout list included.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567