Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By champion
  • 1 Post By CristianoRonaldo7

Thread: Have ideas on how to make Top Eleven better?

Angry Have ideas on how to make Top Eleven better?

Yes i have one idea.Stop destroy the teams after a season was finish.Don't take the stars from our players.We pay for this stars.If i want to make my team better i buy players with more stars and i sell some from the others.

Banned
    Anladıysam Arap Oluyum Hacı
    karçemarskars likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Νίκος Χαλκιαδάκης View Post
    Yes i have one idea.Stop destroy the teams after a season was finish.Don't take the stars from our players.We pay for this stars.If i want to make my team better i buy players with more stars and i sell some from the others.
    LOL...If you reach 100 quality...you have 20 stars in 2 inch display??????
    cookizzz likes this.

corruption

No orther football league or competition works like this, same points better goal difference better goals for , Jose Turvey

Famous
    Only if you finish top7 and promote to new level, they took you 1 star BUT NOT player quality. So team is not destroying.

New opponents are stronger (higher average quality). Players brought from lower levels are comparatively less strong in quality. The stars reflecting the comparative strength.

So stars are shown for helping you understanding your comparative strength with opponents. You can ignore it, and always just use player quality. it's the same.

Nea,its good as it is...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, CR7 has a point here
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Νίκος, calm down. The reason you lose a star is because you are playing in a better league. It's like the difference between the Premier League and the Championship in England and the Greek Super League and Division 1 etc.. There is a massive difference in talent between the 2 leagues and T11 reflect this by amending the star ratings. But as has been said previuosly, it does not mean that your player is a worse player than before, just maybe not as good as the players in the new level.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Νίκος, calm down. The reason you lose a star is because you are playing in a better league. It's like the difference between the Premier League and the Championship in England and the Greek Super League and Division 1 etc.. There is a massive difference in talent between the 2 leagues and T11 reflect this by amending the star ratings. But as has been said previuosly, it does not mean that your player is a worse player than before, just maybe not as good as the players in the new level.
    Many new managers still confuse with this. Recommend to add this as FAQ.