Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Home Fixtures

Addicted

Question Home Fixtures

Give us the option to select a preferred time for our home games without charging us tokens BEFORE the schedule come out. Then if we need to change the time, charge us two tokens.

For example, I would prefer my home games to be around 5:00 pm local time and my champions league/cup games to be at 6:00 am local time. I set this preference before the new the season begins. And lets say that it works out that all my home games are scheduled for the times I prefer. But, one day, I'm going to be away from the computer/phone/internet access during the evening. So, I use two tokens to change to the game time to earlier in the day.

Right now, I seem to have home games at 10:00 am and that time is horrible for me during the week. I hate having to pay two tokens to change their time.
    nikolgiorgos and BeckStar like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I moved this to its own thread -- it's a good suggestion and I wanted it to be seen instead of lost on a different thread.

I would love to be able to have a set time for home matches, even if it was a window of a few hours.
    As it is I often have two League matches (and maybe a CL or Cup too) in a calendar day, with at least one during when I am asleep.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]