Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: More african players!!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    How about more players with Chinese names? I don't know... Chinese names from China or Taiwan or Macau or Hong Kong or Malaysia or Singapore, etc.?
    I like to find more Asian players in this game but I still prefer to represent these names as western letters. I can recognize Chinese words but I will not be able to remember players' names in Arabian, Indian, Korean, etc.

Naturally, the ratios of players are determined by the nationalities preferred by active T11 managers. If Nordeus want to make the ratio more realistic, I suggest them referencing the nationality ratios in major leagues when generating the NorGen free agents.
    sandro resende likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    just pay...we also import a lot of slaves...
    Thats good!!!!! bro...lets import malasians football players girls and we must cooperate
    with T11 to change rules and managers to act!!!! are agree????

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I like to find more Asian players in this game but I still prefer to represent these names as western letters. I can recognize Chinese words but I will not be able to remember players' names in Arabian, Indian, Korean, etc.

Naturally, the ratios of players are determined by the nationalities preferred by active T11 managers. If Nordeus want to make the ratio more realistic, I suggest them referencing the nationality ratios in major leagues when generating the NorGen free agents.
    each one as each comment!!!! MY GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12