Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Soham_NagpurBluesFC

Thread: Is this normal???

Is this normal???

Is this normal???-2014-12-27_173504.png
    I am level 32 player.
    3 seasons ago i had 1.5 bilion of money.From then i won 3 league titles,1 champions league,1 CL final and semi final. I have selled more players then i have bought. But now i have only 237 milions left and until end of this season i think i will go bankrupt.
    My daily income from league win is 3.75M and i need to pay 75 milions on daily wages.

How can higher leveled players play this stupid game when the money issue is so moronic.Can someone please fix this aspect of the game.

Famous
    Are you suggesting defining a cap for the club and league level?

In real life football, every country has their highest league level. Clubs are not restricted to buy players with higher wages in new season if they are promoted to higher level. The various factors in the market including income of the club determine an optimal level of wages of players.

But in here Topeleven world, the wage quickly rises, but the income of clubs including competition prizes, sponsorship, and attendance fees, does not rise in the same rate.

Probably, Nordeus think high level clubs should have super wealthy boss like Man City. That's ok. But please give a chance for the poor clubs to relegate and reach a suitable level.

Otherwise, please let the prizes rises in the same rate.

Do u really need that win bonus ??
    If not , then u could save upto 3.75M per day (i suppose , as in ur pic it is 3.75M )
    Or u can just lower it if u want to save some money..
    cookizzz likes this.

Level 6 Season 6

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Soham_NagpurBluesFC View Post
    Do u really need that win bonus ??
    If not , then u could save upto 3.75M per day (i suppose , as in ur pic it is 3.75M )
    Or u can just lower it if u want to save some money..
    Cutting win bonus can help in reducing his loss on that day. However, if a team struggle to win, it does not need paying bonus. Financial crisis seems to be a structural problem in very high levels. Probably, slowly building an extreme large stadium while the team still have profit is the only way to survive longer when the team promote to a very high level.

Guys its not up to win bonuses,that is nothing. I am talking about daily outcome which is ridiculous. For 1st place in league i get 100 milion but i lose that much in 3 days for players paychecks.
    I dont need bigger bonuses,i just need smaller sallaries.

Famous
    I know. The salary figure is obviously bigger. Many experienced managers complained about this.

Many suggestions can be made, I think. But the key point is that there should be a reasonable salary to competition reward ratio for each level.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-28-2014 at 06:01 PM.

It is so much bigger,and the problem on higher levels is that i cant sell any player as nobody will not buy older than 18-19 year old.ANd i am not selling the ones who have 34 years,but at least 25-26.
    So i dont have any income from transfers also.