View Poll Results: How many Loan players allowed to be brought in during a season.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

3 50.00%

1 16.67%

2 33.33%

Thread: New Suggestions for Loans, Selling players and Tokens

Post New Suggestions for Loans, Selling players and Tokens

I would Love to see the availability of Loan Players upto Max of 2 loan players in squad for season and if you send 1 back allowed to loan in 2nd player again.
    Be in full control when selling a player and having the option to agree to final offer on player then If sale agreed gain some of the tokens used by the Bidders .
    With the Academy's would be nice to run a Reserves team and work on the positions of Academy players coming to your squad.
    Lastly I doubt can be done but would be great to be able to text with fellow managers

Famous
    I don't really care about the numbers of players allowed to be loan in or out. So I vote for 3. But I hope player loan will not be used as a method to insider dealing by using a team with more resources to support another team. So I suggest:

1) adequate numbers of tokens should be consumed on loan, probably by both parties
    2) there is a reasonable loan fee which should not be deviated far from one third of the buying price or market price of the player for 1 season loan
    3) the loan should be between clubs in same league level

Actually, I don't think it is not easy to make this arrangements fair.

a idéia de emprestar jogadores é otima o clube ganharia um bom dinheiro pelo empréstimo do jogador! mas para isso tem que ser clubes que sejam do mesmo servidor !!