Thread: Token For money

Token For money

There should be token for money as money for token

There already is token for money, it is called loan. Click on icon which shows budget to open token-for-money offers.
    Better option could be to sign free agent which isn't older than 31y. and then to sell him. Less tokens you spent on that auction, more profit you have
    In-game-money for token is already suggested, but without response from nordeus.
    Ex top eleven player

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    There already is token for money, it is called loan. Click on icon which shows budget to open token-for-money offers.
    Better option could be to sign free agent which isn't older than 31y. and then to sell him. Less tokens you spent on that auction, more profit you have
    In-game-money for token is already suggested, but without response from nordeus.
    The way I perceive his request, is that it should be possible to earn money with the game. Exchange tokens for real life money. In all fairness, I think that would be a cool feature too...........Never going to happen I know, but just dreaming lol.

Sorry, I though about in-game money, not real life. However, you can sell your token-full profile to someone if you want
    Ex top eleven player