Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Debarun Banerjee
  • 1 Post By Stefan Mihai Cserei

Thread: Suggestions to improve TOP ELEVEN more

Suggestions to improve TOP ELEVEN more

1)I think the season should be 5-6 days more long with some rest days. There should be some rest days when players from different countries who get a chance to play for his country will play just like the international FIFA calendar. On those days no club competitions will be played. These will be considered as rest days for club players who can't get a chance to play international games. Their injuries and health conditions will be taken in account.
    2)The young U-19 players from academy should be free of tokens.
    3)There should be a new tab where manager's total win,loss,draw etc.throughout his coaching career can be seen.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Famous
    FYI, some manager statistics can be found through CLUB=>HISTORY in browser version.

1) Not really something that I would consider to be an improvement to the game
    2) Not gonna happen, nothing comes for free
    3) It already exists, but maybe they can make it more detailed.
    I would also like to see in a player's profile how many assists he gave in his carreer, not only the goals
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

3d matches, more options for tactics, mmore option for supporters
    ass-ton thriller likes this.

atleast 2d

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Mihai Cserei View Post
    3d matches, more options for tactics, mmore option for supporters
    i agree it needs 3d or atleast 2d or both like other manager games how can anyone manage without seein how you and other team perform its not good im off if dont mention 2d 3d in next few months

loan players for 3 tokens per game make offer for any player below 5star for 10 tokens and more details on players pass accuracy ,tackles and shots, assists on personal player profile and gk saves to shots ratio now lets talk 2d viewing to be able to watch match they could charge 1 tok to change appearence they dont have to get done for player copyright it will be distance view anyway there allowed that and they made more than enough to create this by now.so this is a warning to nordeus if you dont do this you will be left with just 1000 managers in 2016 due to been behind other manager games .if nordeus does introduce 2d 3d it will stay popular