Thread: problem

problem

How is it possible that the young player produced in the club, and so with the expectation must be paid in 18 units token strange Hmaalomr wish of the supervisors of the application to reconsider this matter and thank you

Nordeus! Seriously?
    I've been playing T11 long time ago, but your thoughts of injuries pissed me off for several times. 3 matches today (constantly 1-2 in the league and still alive in the cup and the ChL) and 5 injuries. About 15 injuries in this season. I won't pay anymore, I 've payed enough but it's obviously not enough for you guys. To make somebody to spend his money like this is outrageous. Noone can convince me this is just pure bad luck. I ran out of treatments, ran out of money in the game, ran out of coins to buy new players and ran out of patience.

But.
    I have an idea of this. If somebody's player causing an injury to his opponent, he has to pay a certain amount of money in the game and also one coin to his/her felow manager. Beacuse there is no negative effect of using the hard tacle option, so a lot of peolpe is using this and there's no punishment but they make trouble to their opponents by this. There's no balance in this feature. Just fix it!

Edit: today's first match: another one injured! What's happening????????????