Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Suggestion about tokens as reward for non buyers

This isn't a bad idea. However I don't think 12 tokens is enough to pressure buyers to spend more =/
    Hassan FC likes this.
    As chill as a cucumber...

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So I can buy all my tokens before next season and win the competition because I didn't buy it after it started

Might want to rethink that one lol..

You must consider what counts as "buying" because like me, anyone can earn free tokens too.
    I can't - there are no offers available for my country

The majority of free to play online games have players that "pay to play" it's just how it is, deal with it or don't play!

People moan that it's unfair that players buy tokens however tokens start at like $2 which is hardly alot of money to anyone, even kids.
    I generally just do offers/watch videos etc and have managed to get alot of tokens this way. If you don't have offers/surveys/videos available for your country don't moan at Nordeus about players who buy tokens moan at them to get a better range of offers that are open more countries......

imho think there should be token rewards for winning league/cup/cl etc and for the top players etc...
    Saying people who buy tokens should be in the same league is stupid and not very well thought out.
    Getting a decent team takes time and effort not just logging in once a day and watching a few videos and bidding on the wrong players.

I'm level 2 have an average of 26.6 and am currently 1st in my league by 12 points (W=14 D=2 L=0) and Knockout round for cup.

just remember those that pay to play help pay for the game to be online, for the game servers, for the great staff! So quit bitching lol
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 02-27-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    Gafaton, Hassan FC and fmldotcom like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    MoonMaiden said everything here: deal with it or don't play!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

dat moonmaiden !

I am level 2. I have bought tokens when 1st started last month. Only used them on my stadium etc not for players. I have a squad that is 28.7 overall. Sit 2nd in my league. Squad all built with tokens earned from watching videos. But Atleast I don't have to worry about upgrades for facilities for a while. Won't be buying anymore tokens for now anyway. But it is a personal choice if you wish to buy them or not. And as said above. Those that do pay for tokens keep the game up on the Internet for us. Moonmaiden I totally agree with you.
    fmldotcom likes this.

It's the "realistic" part if the game. Just like real life, don't hate on that dude who was lucky to born rich drives nice car get all the girls. You would love to be in the same shoes. If you are less fortunate just work harder and stop complaining about scout teams. Why the biggest teams buy all big stars? You want your team to be stacked too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12