Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David Grizzle

Thread: Turn off automatic skill point applying on mobile devices (android)!

Turn off automatic skill point applying on mobile devices (android)!

It was way better before. Now I have less control over my training and selling. I want to be able to choose for myself what to do with the skill points from training.
    If I have a player with ie 100/100/99.8, there is quite a chance to get a bid of both tokens and money. I don't want his skill points to be applied automatically but I still want to be able to train him so that if I don't get a high enough bid for my expectations, I can save enough points to raise his skills to 105/105/104.8 or give him a special ability in order to have a better chance of earning both tokens and money from him.

If there is a way to turn it off, I will be happy to know how, because I can't seem to find the turn-off-option anywhere in the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Henri Svahn Hansen View Post
    It was way better before. Now I have less control over my training and selling. I want to be able to choose for myself what to do with the skill points from training.
    If I have a player with ie 100/100/99.8, there is quite a chance to get a bid of both tokens and money. I don't want his skill points to be applied automatically but I still want to be able to train him so that if I don't get a high enough bid for my expectations, I can save enough points to raise his skills to 105/105/104.8 or give him a special ability in order to have a better chance of earning both tokens and money from him.

If there is a way to turn it off, I will be happy to know how, because I can't seem to find the turn-off-option anywhere in the app.
    Absolutely agree with Henri!

Even more than that: once you logged into the game only one time with the new Android version, the skill points are applied automatically every day even if you don't use the Android version anymore (use PC instead)!

If anybody knows how to cancel this "improvement" please let us know!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It isn't optional, there is no way to switch it off, it is how they programmed it. The only way is to not install the update.

Please add your opinion about the new update to this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Angry Ability/Position learning

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It isn't optional, there is no way to switch it off, it is how they programmed it. The only way is to not install the update.

Please add your opinion about the new update to this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html
    Just another thing to add about automatically adding skill points.

When my players are learning a specific skill or position, all the skill points are automatically added to the special ability or position.

Which is annoying because that means that i've to waste 100 skill points on an ability/position that I don't need, cause when i initially started playing those choices were mine and now I'm forced to waste my 100 skill points and see as my player becomes comparable weaker in terms of skill.

I am really disappointed with this. Admin please tell me if something can be done because this huge factor is becoming a major turn off for me.

One more thing to add, should it be possible please introduce a disable or reset of ability and position learning because if a player accidentally picked the wrong ability/position to learn, that player can't do anything about it anymore.

Really, really disappointed.

I use android 99% of the time but I logged in with a PC the other day and watched my game......I was able to manually add the skill points after. Same with training.

My big problem with this is that I started position training with 2 players before the update but kind of gave up with the 50 point thing. Now those two players have stopped growing as the game is putting ALL the points on the position. Even though I set ATT/P&M as priorities.
    zachy likes this.