Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By alexxxx

Thread: Suggestions for TE 2015 update

Suggestions for TE 2015 update

1. The condition of the players in NUMBERS must be seen from somewhere. How am I suppose to train the team? With green and yellow bars?
    2. I assigned "defence" for auto skill points to all my defenders. Yesterday one defender took a skill point in attack! Is this a bug, or skill points will go to all sections anyway?
    3. From the transfer list I cannot see player height, salary and prefered leg.
    4. Is there any chance for player ratings during match time? A player who rated with '4', stayed in the match for 90 minutes and I substituded a player who played for '8', just because he was not referred by the match comments! Does this look reasonable?
    5. Auto subs, where are they? Players are injured and the team is left with a player less!
    6. Special skills and new position training. They were not so bad, is it too late to recall those capabilities?
    7. PC game, PLEASE DONT TOUCH IT! It is just fine the way it is...
    8. Please when you release such important updates do not think only about the majority of the managers, who enter once in a week, don't train their teams, don't watch live matches etc (auto skill, no training points, no game ratings during match time)... What about the managers who take care of their teams EVERY day? I think that they also deserve some attention...

PS: Nice job with the new graphics, but this is not enough for managers who already playing TE for some time now...
    Last edited by alexxxx; 01-31-2015 at 03:14 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Meni Manzur like this.