Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Autosell 30% price

Autosell 30% price

I think that the game need a solution for high levels that can not sell players... since some days I've been trying to sell2 players of 3 starts at level 17 and seems imposible....

As time ago I suggested I think that Mourinho's team, by my viewpoint have to be used to obtain players and sell players to this club too, and some type of cessions between this team and us will do the game more fluid...
    I think that have to exist an option to sell players that we can not sell, to Mou's team directly for the 30% of the value, just to have a last option to obtain some money when sell at normal price is not posible... at least something is something..

On high levels price of player isn't problem. Problem is that there is no active managers which would buy those players. You can give that player for free if you find someone who needs him.... IF
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    On high levels price of player isn't problem. Problem is that there is no active managers which would buy those players. You can give that player for free if you find someone who needs him.... IF
    Thats why the Mou team - Autosell service LOL

we need things like these in the game, no other stuffs that are added when weeeed-on't ask for them....

You can't buy player from Mou's team. Why did you mention it at all LOL? Mou's team has nothing with low number of buyers on high levels
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    You can't buy player from Mou's team. Why did you mention it at all LOL? Mou's team has nothing with low number of buyers on high levels
    (-.-)'''' as I've suggested time ago, by my viewpoint, Mou team should have to be used to obtain players in some conditions, and too, bring players too this team, here a posible solution to have a place were to put our players that we can not sell, doing some type of deal with Mou team, and having this option since we reach a level...