Ok, I will explain, I have 2 players 3* that tryed to sell near 30 times but is no posible.
For the other side I had 2 academy players... 2* and 4*... why not try to do something like an exchange?... the 4* academy player for the 3* that is not posible sell +$ and some T, ..... I think that to do a renewal of the team in the high levels will be interesting... and too looking market activity may help... because for examlple I have patience but is not eternal... lol

Too I wanna suggest a list of 7* players that can be avaliable for example after a year of playing T11... will be nice..

I am not agree with the changes in prices of scouts, 50T is enough as a max for a 6* and looking that a season are 28 days... less if we buy a scout day 20..no?? so for the same rule that they say price of scouts have to be increased to 69T if they are young for a logic, my logic say that every day we have to have a discount because we can use the scout as a scout less days.........

, so I think a value for a 7* have to be 79T...I know we will have lots of viewpoints but, this is my theory.