Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Promotions

Famous
    Generally, I satisfy with the current league structure. Besides promotion, CL eligibility & higher league prizes provides further incentives for teams to climb higher up. I believe majority of the managers will not good for major change in league design after running for many seasons.

But I support considering some minor changes. I suggest there will be bigger difference in prize money for different levels and teams with different ranking in league. Then managers will prefer higher league positions and ranks higher. Besides, I suggest the players' salary will be increase during the 3 year contract. Then successfully tanked teams will bear higher payroll while fighting the same league prize money as previous season.

Changing players after promotion is an effective method to upgrade squad. But manager who feel tired of participating auctions may elect to upgrade the current squad through training. With tokens, training processes can be speeded up. I never do this, but believe that this is an option to spend less time.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-03-2015 at 04:07 AM. Reason: correct gammar & spelling
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12