Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes, that is better answer. Also the first couple youths I got were 2* free and 3* cost 18. But you never know what you'll get as far as roles. I usually get an ST when I'm praying for a GK, but occasionally it's the perfect guy for my squad.
    Never pray for goalies and MCs lol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazi_Redoan View Post
    I think youth facility is just bull****..why i will use 24 tokens for a singel player dose it makes any scence?
    At high levels you will hardly get good player for 4-5 tokens...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

There are various strategies that can benefit from 1 TM policy or another - I had a team I just wanted to test orders on so I set them up and left them for days.

So for 5 Seasons I didn't buy any players from the TM and I used the tokens only for signing Token youths. Good Team

As long as folks remember that Token Youths cost high T low Cash and TM equivalent buys are usually low T high cash then you can choose what suits.

I just wish Nordeus made this cash or T decision on fast trainers a bit more balanced.

Apprentice
    hi all, new manager here, hope you're all good

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Since there is no suggestion here I'll add 1 (albeit an old one)

Scale up the youth Academy to produce 4-5* token players - at least then they will be (almost) competitive with NordGen youths: balancing high Token Fee for Academy recruits against low Token and high Cash fee on the transfer market.......imo

*hijack complete*
    so higher academy level = higher quality youths, right?

do higher levels speed up their training as well?
    can we time it? pause it or something? I mean, if I get 18yo 4* player at the and of season, next season he's 19yo 3* with ~40% lower market value?
    Last edited by sasha m; 02-10-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Apprentice
    In season 7, I have four players from youth Academy starting, training one just picked up, and sold a good striker but was loaded with great ones. Only have two of the free ones. I have no complaints, except the timing. They should come out beginning and middle of season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12