Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Friendly Proposal

Friendly Proposal

I propose to make an option if you agree or disagree with a friendly while you are not at your pc or phone, so I could avoid some surprises made by friends who do not know each other very well

VIP
    Friendly games other people start don't affect your players... your players don't lose morale or condition... they don't get injured... so why would you bother with it?
    t11_fan likes this.

Famous
    I like this idea and actually I have similar suggestion before. I accept the change by Nordeus that friendly match no longer have effect on conditions of players of the team being challenged. Now I even preferred I am informed for being challenged.

BTW, I often arrange for my teams to earn various packs.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Friendly games other people start don't affect your players... your players don't lose morale or condition... they don't get injured... so why would you bother with it?
    There's a minor effect. It locks my team activities for about 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    There's a minor effect. It locks my team activities for about 10 minutes.
    thanks dude.. i also face the same issue

You can always reject friendly. I have friends from various levels which support me in matches and also organise friendlies with my team. As long as they support me (not my opponents) I'll keep them, I don't mind to give 'em 10 mins for friendly.
    Ex top eleven player