Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jon Junior Cristian
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 2 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: youth system

youth system

I thnk the new youth players should not be bought by tokens,they should be free only to sign them
    najixb likes this.

Tokens are too expensive imo. In fact anything related to tokens is ott...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about starting youngsters at the age of 16? this would give another dimension to the game
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Can we have the facility to direct the Youth System to produce the players we want? All too often I'm getting MCs and DCs - If I could say to the Youth System 'can I have a goalkeeper' or 'can I have a couple of strikers' it would be more useful and perhaps we would be willing to pay a few tokens for the better ones...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    I'd like to see a star added to those expensive token youth. Every single 24T youth I've signed has had good form for me, so I like to acquire them, however making them available @ 5* instead of 4* would add more incentive to acquire them.
    Adam T. Brown and Gert Funck like this.

In other manager games there is a reserve/youngster squad, in this squad you can use players.. this would also help when injury rains.

When you have used this player ex 5 times in a season, You get the option to promote/sign him the next season (Championship Manager)

This was a great approach IMO

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -