Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Top Eleven for Windows Phone

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Top Eleven for Windows Phone

Every week I see new threads regarding this but no answers so far from Nordeus so I will try to take their attention. From now on if you support this idea or you have something to add please post it on this thread. DO NOT OPEN OTHER THREADS!

I'm using Windows Phone for quite long time 3,4 years and I'm happy with this SO and I'm sure is powerfull enough for Top Eleven because there are a lot of games with great graphic.

For the start even a basic app with very limited option would be great, because as an addicted player and addicted Windows Phone fan I can't watch games when I am away from home and also I can't stay home just for my Top Eleven games.

If you will create it I'm sure would be a great hit on Windows Phone market because there is no football manager simulator.

If you like the idea, please leave a comment, any feedback is great!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes. We want Top Eleven on Windows Phone.

I moved on Windows Phone so I am looking for a version of Top Eleven. Hopefully there will be one this year or next one. Quite hard to play and be in Top if you can't watch your game.
    Фвр Мск likes this.

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

I have a lot of friends wich use WP,but cant play Top11...We need it on Windows Phone,Nordeus COME ON!!
    Arion and Фвр Мск like this.

Top Eleven For Windows phone!

Are you going to make an app for Windows phone ?Really looking forward to...And really miss it!

To be honest, Nordeus do not seem to be bothered with what we want....only what they want, which is money from us!
    I have all this in game cash to buy players enough for about 20 players of 4-star or more, but no tokens.
    I asked for player ratings during game (pretty important i say!!), twice now, it's ignored....

this will be too
    Фвр Мск likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Фвр Мск View Post
    Are you going to make an app for Windows phone ?Really looking forward to...And really miss it!
    There's no official answer so far, all we can do is to wait.
    Фвр Мск likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Top eleven in wp

Hello managers, is this game also available in windows phone and if not, are there any plans for the developer to introduce it into the wp platform?
    Фвр Мск likes this.

please we need from the admins replay for this question ?

why top eleven not free in windows phone apps ?

why in android and iphone only for free and in windows phone with cost ?

Khaled - Where you get that it costs on windows phone? theres an app out there charging £1.19 but its just a guide, and although all feedback states this and thats its a con, whoever it is continues to leave the game available. Their's 2 more apps that have appeared that also seem to either be guides or just an advert for constant popups. In fairness, Id be happy to purchase the app for my windows phone should it come available, but like it was stated above, it doesnt really matter what we really want,
    Фвр Мск likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast