Thread: a list with the rank of teams with the most ch cl cup!!

a list with the rank of teams with the most ch cl cup!!

i have for example 13 cups.i want to see a world rank with the teams with the most cups...a top 100 or a top 1000!!yes i have 13 cups!!so?i havent to expect something else that only a friend go to my trophy room and see my cups!!!i want to have a purpose to the game..for example to be in top 100 managers with the most trophys...also you can try to make a rank and between with my friends..this can be sorter (top 5 or top 10) so to have better competition and anyone from the newbies try to be in the top of the rank of his/her friends insteed to wait to be in top 100 of all managers!!this a little thought from all the idea...waiting yout thoughts..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senioralex View Post
    i have for example 13 cups.i want to see a world rank with the teams with the most cups...a top 100 or a top 1000!!yes i have 13 cups!!so?i havent to expect something else that only a friend go to my trophy room and see my cups!!!i want to have a purpose to the game..for example to be in top 100 managers with the most trophys...also you can try to make a rank and between with my friends..this can be sorter (top 5 or top 10) so to have better competition and anyone from the newbies try to be in the top of the rank of his/her friends insteed to wait to be in top 100 of all managers!!this a little thought from all the idea...waiting yout thoughts..
    With 13 Cups you won't be in Top 1000 anyway, also use search we already talked about a system ranking on servers.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i know man that i will not be in top 1000..i give a example..that was your problem?if i wrote that i had 60 cups was all ok??and ok sorry didnt saw the search!!i guess u not needed to walk 20km to see my post...and also i said something that based only in first places in ch cl and cup that is the purpose of the football and not based in fans or team quality that you said...of course if the other play 2 more years from me will have more fans from me but if i have more cl,cup and ch why to be front of me??i dint saw u discuses a trophy rank like this (a top 100 of cl a top 100 of cups...)and if you ok sorry..we are here to discuses and not sell irony!!thanks!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "we are here to discuses and not sell irony!!thanks!!"

Just to know, I don't have anything with you also there is not wrong that you opened this thread I just did my job and I told you, I don't think is something wrong with that.

And about individual list of teams ranking based on CL, CUP and League I agree but to count them all together and to make a top is not a good idea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nevertheless a team ranking using varius parameters i think would make the game more interesting,could be repersented by a single number indicating your rank as many web games have and can be updated every seasons end. If its difficult to be worlwide could be at least within servers. Its an extra motivation to go on.

P.S. Oops , i just saw that this has allready being discussed for servers, and lol seems i am forgetting easily i have written also in that some time ago,ok then Just adding again my thoughts.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-04-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: adding P.S
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

ok ok!do your job yes i agree individual is better and easier to do it and not nessecary to be with all users,in every server its enought with 600 000 users every server (if is 600.000) there is lot competition!!i think its not the same to win a league and the same to win a cup like real football!!!so 3 seperated rank lists of top managers with the most leagues or most cups and cl will be great rather this useless country flags that the only use is if you want to learn how is the flag of every country !!i think that you already understand my thoughts!!!thanks!!