Thread: 2D pitch for Top Eleven Be a Football Manager

Question 2D pitch for Top Eleven Be a Football Manager

I played a game named " Soccer Manager " and they updated something and i saw it was 2D pitch, that's players moving in stadium while the match and they replaced by a green cycle and their numbers. the players are known and we know it by their numbers for example Cristiano ronaldo : 7 .. but top11 players are unknown and we couldn't know them by their numbers. we want to add green cycle for DF and yellow for MC - red for ST .. and we want to add it to top eleven because thats better than commentator and everyone likes it .. but we dont want to have a bug because when i play in 2D pitch mod . the players are fighting and 11 injury in one match when i make tackling hard, and when i play commentary i always win the match but when i play 2D pitch i will lose the matches , but we want to have the commentary in above or down of the stadium pic to understand who is moving or attack , defend etc . photo of the idea
    2D pitch for Top Eleven Be a Football Manager-all.jpg

And another idea : when we have a hard match and we want to change orders. we want to add another thing as Arrows or moving player. as i added those arrows near players. it shows how to play the match and how the players should move or stay or passing forward or making a wall against Strikers and Pass to Pass as tiki taka and some options i would like to managers add
    Note : blue arrows is for passing/ moving
    Green Arrows is for defending and together making a wall against ST
    Red arrow : Attacking at one moment
    2D pitch for Top Eleven Be a Football Manager-all.png

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They are currently working on live match updates. They apparently started with iOS, though. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleven-general-discussion/34544-new-animated-live-match-ios-beta-testers-needed.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no for PC ?

Eventually
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what about 2nd idea

Yes that is what they are working on the animated 2d match.

The 2nd idea is why I move this to Suggestions, I will add that to the list.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks brother . that will make more fans of the game because we are bored of commentary