Thread: Mini tournaments?

Mini tournaments?

Esteemed Staff at Nordeus,
    I think a good improvement is to add Mini Tournaments for CL winners and Cup winners.
    Tournaments should start from last-sixteen, one round only (not home and away), so finalsts will play only four more matches during the season.

CL winners tournament Champion will compete against Cup winners tournament Champion for the Superchampion Cup (sort of Intercontinental/Fifa club world cup). But trophies for Mini tournaments winners are needed.

Simplifing all of this CL winner will compete against Cup Winner for the SuperCup in one game only (sort of the European SuperCup)

What do you think about it?

Where would those players still in the two knockout competitions fit the fixtures in? As well as their normal League commitments? We have enough problems making sure the teams are rested enough for two competitive matches a day, let alone three (or more)...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm sure programmers can work it out, anyway I think it's not a big problem since you can check the calendar, in order to check when games will be played and plan when you can train or need to rest due to multiple match days.

Related to this, another improvement can be to be allowed to receive up to 5 for each boost each day. I mean, since I have 40 or more friends it makes no sense to receive 10 rest boosts from 10 friends and get only one...getting up to 5 each day could be much more useful!

Really good idea 👌

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

The games could be 'no loss/no gain' matches when it comes to condition, injuries and suspensions.