Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Transfer Listed until sold.

Transfer Listed until sold.

Seeing as how as you go higher up the leagues it becomes harder to sell players, maybe it would be worth having a list of players who are "Transfer Listed until sold"

Basically when a player is no longer wanted you can put him on the Transfer List and he will stay on that list until he receives a bid. Once a player has got a bid then a clock appears that puts him on general sale for a set amount of time (Be it an hour, two hours etc...)

This could be a great way to get rid of the players that are no longer of any use to you, but aren't attracting bids. By putting them on the Transfer List until Sold list you can set a price to sell him from 0 to 100% of his value. As a fee for having that player on a until sold list Nordeus charge 1/3/5T per player listed.

The option to remove the player off the list is given, however you won't be refunded your Token that it cost to list him. It would cost a buying club the same token wise to bid for a player on the until sold list as it would on the open market.

The difference between the lists would be this -

It costs the seller 1/3/5T to list the player.
    The Players sale value can be set by the seller from anywhere between giving the player away for free, to 100% of the players value.
    Once a player receives a bid then that player goes onto the open market for a set period of time and is then sold.
    A player can be taken of the list, but the cost of listing the player is not refunded.
    Last edited by kynan; 05-30-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Addicted
    Excellent. I have real problems selling my free academy players who are not 4 or 9 starred. I would be willing to give up a couple of tokens to put them onto that sort of market. Fantastic idea.

I like it too.

It will have an impact on FA availability so I'd probably prefer it if there was a limit on the listing or there was a Season Quota. It could ofc be that the very cheap FAs are replaced with a range of cheap'ish players which means the impact on FAs is not that significant. (Option is also to make it Level Restricted.)

I still like it though.

I'd like to see an option to involve the older players as a part exchange + cash / token(s) for buying players too. that would solve some of the problems at the higher levels a bit like a trade in value towards a scout player or something along those lines ?