Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 3 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 3 Post By t11_fan
  • 3 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Player ratings DURING game

Angry Player ratings DURING game

Why is this BASIC feature not in game??
    How do you know if players are doing well???

Oh you can't, except when it's too late, game over, you had 2 players with 4 or 5 but you didn't know, you only watched the whole game!!!

I usually find the poorer rated players are the ones that aren't being mentioned favourably in the commentary. Obvious exceptions are for Keepers who have a strong defence in front of them (they hardly get a look-in), and midfielders - they get poor ratings anyway.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Half-time stats is the one often suggested and would ofc be a good thing. Its not as comprehensive as a 'live' rating screen as the action progresses but that might be too much like spoon-feeding imo. HT would probably need extending.

PS I'd ditch the angry faces and multiple *punctuations*, they only distract from the point imo.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-04-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Also should we mention that in-game comments aren't related with rating? Today my team won and player who got MOTM wasn't mentioned whole match in comments. Besides that, when I had subbed one player, comment was that he got standing ovation for great performance, but after the match his rating was 5. It proves it isn't related, why should bad rated player get ovations?
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Also should we mention that in-game comments aren't related with rating? Today my team won and player who got MOTM wasn't mentioned whole match in comments. Besides that, when I had subbed one player, comment was that he got standing ovation for great performance, but after the match his rating was 5. It proves it isn't related, why should bad rated player get ovations?
    They were cheering that he was going off.

Yep, I agree. Commentary is not much use with performance but we have to try to take what we can get from it. Also some players get mentioned in comments only because they were part of that play. Their inclusion is not representative of form or involvement. Very few players in my team don't get mentioned at least once in my matches - but they can still suck. There's a whole match going on around these Commentary snippets and 1 good comment doesn't mean a player didn't stink.

I want stats (on players) that are more representative of their involvement.

I went waaaay OT *points* Blame T11_fan
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-04-2015 at 08:02 PM. Reason: forgot the *_fan* bit ;)