Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Packs for Game Cash / Cash for game packs.

Packs for Game Cash / Cash for game packs.

I think a good feature that could be added to this game would be the option to buy packs for game cash, and also to be able to sell game packs for cash.

At the higher levels its no secret that finances can be tight, so why not give the option to managers finding it hard on a budget to sell their Green/Red/Blue packs? At the same time, I think it would be a good feature to add the ability to swap game cash for more Green/Red/Blues - after all, in real life if you want something and have cash, then you can often get it by splashing it.

Cash seems to be a big issue later on in the game - you either have it, or you don't. By implementing this idea it will allow those that don't have much to be able to get a little bit more, whilst it allows those that have billions to spend to have something to buy.

I'd say having a relative fee per pack based on the level the user is on would be wise - Maybe something on a par with what someone would get for watching a video for cash on their respective level - with the sell price being the same?

What are peoples thoughts on this?
    Last edited by kynan; 06-22-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    TG67 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I think a good feature that could be added to this game would be the option to buy packs for game cash, and also to be able to sell game packs for cash.

At the higher levels its no secret that finances can be tight, so why not give the option to managers finding it hard on a budget to sell their Green/Red/Blue packs? At the same time, I think it would be a good feature to add the ability to swap game cash for more Green/Red/Blues - after all, in real life if you want something and have cash, then you can often get it by splashing it.

Cash seems to be a big issue later on in the game - you either have it, or you don't. By implementing this idea it will allow those that don't have much to be able to get a little bit more, whilst it allows those that have billions to spend to have something to buy.

I'd say having a relative fee per pack based on the level the user is on would be wise - Maybe something on a par with what someone would get for watching a video for cash on their respective level - with the sell price being the same?

What are peoples thoughts on this?
    It would make no difference to me, because I use my packs to train and heal my players. So there isn't enough to spare for cash or visa versa

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -