Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Blackkiwi
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Opponents stats

Opponents stats

I want to be able to see my opponents W D L stats, who beat them and what formation they used. In the real world this info is available and it's all on your servers. The info on our opponents, especially in the two cups is very limited.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you can look back within each competition and see the matches of your opponents within that competition. There is also the last five line in the comparison window.
    Blackkiwi and TG67 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    A sneaky trick I often employ is I make a quick estimate of the 5 or 6 top teams in the CL and Cup near the start, and add them as a friend. It means that if I end up playing them in the bigger games near the end, I have a lot of their history to turn to. It can be a big advantage by identifying any habits they may have and their most common strategies. Even though this is a two-way thing, I don't mind if people look at my results. This is because I don't have a set formation as such, and I adapt to each match accordingly.
    An example of this is this seasons CL final.
    Opponents stats-screen-shot-2015-06-24-11.24.38-pm.jpg

I added 2 main players (1 got knocked out early) and another strong opponent was in my group already. As you can see I now have access to all of Rainny FC's games.

Try it out next season if you want
    TG67 and Gert Funck like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The section of matches you can also check more in depth
    TG67 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]