Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: Contract extensions

Addicted

Contract extensions

I have a 33 yr old GK who is out of contract, but I do not want to give him a 3 year contract as he will probably retire next season. Surely we should be able to offer 1, 2 or 3 year contracts to our players and thus reduce the signing on fee and save money.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I have a 33 yr old GK who is out of contract, but I do not want to give him a 3 year contract as he will probably retire next season. Surely we should be able to offer 1, 2 or 3 year contracts to our players and thus reduce the signing on fee and save money.
    in that age it is not a 3 year contract, so no worries. You can try pressing renew, you don't have to accept at once

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    But please can we have a 1 year extension period at reduced wages and a cheaper signing on fee. It would help at higher levels where money is a problem. For instance I might only want to test a player out at a the next level before sacking him or selling him to LA Galaxy.
    A player aged 31 for instance may have 3 years playing left, but I cannot sell him and it will cost me to sack him. He might have a decent season but the next season will be rubbish.
    All I want is the option to offer 1,2 or 3 year contracts to my players.
    Gert Funck likes this.