Thread: Sale on Scout Player

Sale on Scout Player

Dear, all manager

I have an idea about sale on scout player. I think that scout player is too expensive (50 Tokens). It must better that in week 3 or 4 (last week) there ia a sale on scout player for example 35 T for week 3 and 25 T for week 4. I hope it can be reallistic. Do you agree??

Players on sale is realistic how? I wish they make scouts more expensive so we have less of them. Mostly I wish they wipe that bs tokens and auction.

As for scouts, i'd lower the tokens needed by age and quality of the player, while atm only the quality/age is calculated into the referring money price (tokens still 50). None is really gonna buy a 29 yo scout for 50 tokens unless brainless. But i could decide to take it as "emergency" add if it costed 10-12 tokens.

As for the offers on transfer market, what i'd do would be set a fixed amount of tokens necessary to enter the auction. Once entered, everyone would be free to choose how much money put as offer (5k+ on every offer is riddicolous), and if add more tokens or not. That'd allow even low on tokens player (but with big cash) to compete for good players in a certain way.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aryasoka View Post
    Dear, all manager

I have an idea about sale on scout player. I think that scout player is too expensive (50 Tokens). It must better that in week 3 or 4 (last week) there ia a sale on scout player for example 35 T for week 3 and 25 T for week 4. I hope it can be reallistic. Do you agree??
    No I don't agree because you can make nice transfers and also you can use this players as main players for your next season too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The scouting list is a bit rubbish at the moment, poorly performing players, quality not high enough.

Whats the point of having a scouted player on (for example) 40, 41 or 42 quality when you can buy a 39 in an auction. No 44's either???

Stupid really

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Players on sale is realistic how? I wish they make scouts more expensive so we have less of them.
    For once I agree. I'm fine with auctions as they are, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15