Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Points for supporting friends in matches

Points for supporting friends in matches

We have a problem with videos no?... too simply recive a "thank you" to attend i s a little bit cold..

So I was thinking that supporting a friend we can recive a type of points, called Friend Supporting Points (¿? or so lol) and, have the option to buy boosters with these points in a sense of, 5FSP = 1 green.

Agree?

Considering the business point of view, this won't be accepted. There will also be a lot of 'abuse'. There will be many fake supporters.
    khris likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think it would be neat if the thankyou sent additional booster from daily one... but don't think they would go for it.

I don't see any possibility with abuse if it is limited to support of friends.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So let's say that 1 thank you recived = 1 booster, and with a max of 1 of every type per day

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So let's say that 1 thank you recived = 1 booster, and with a max of 1 of every type per day
    Maybe restricting such booster gift to a specific friend to 1 per season or 1 per week. Then it will not be just another channel for normal gift.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think the first one ("5 thanks for support" for 1 booster) is more realistic but this gonna work
    - if someone from marketing (or dev) dept check the suggestions section from time to time
    - if someone from marketing dept move his ass and make some contacts with multinational big companies
    saying :
    Hi, I'm from Nordeus, we have a football game with 10 M' managers. We have live games, where players from all over the world watching each other games. If you 're interest, you can sponsor a free gift and we can put your brand in a corner of the screen, like in real football games.
    Dear .... from marketing dept of
    MERCEDES
    COCA COLA
    PLAYSTATION 4
    ADIDAS
    VISA
    SAMSUNG
    HEINEKEN
    SONY
    FIFA 15
    we're waiting for your decision because we also have an appointment with dept of
    BMW
    PEPSI
    X-BOX
    NIKE
    MASTERCARD
    LG
    JOHNNY WALKER
    i-PHONE
    PES

*or else this is just another forum chit chat between friends and family
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-08-2015 at 07:43 PM.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If they will ever accept something like that for sure there will be a limit but I don't think they will offer more then 1 more booster per day.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook