Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Introduction Of A Rest Day And A Pre-season Day

Introduction Of A Rest Day And A Pre-season Day

The total 'season' days can be extended from 28 to 30. A rest day would be very helpful in between the end of one season and the start of the other season.

So, briefly, 28 days for playing the current competitions, 1 day for the Super Cup, and 1 day for the pre-season. The Super Cup can be played on day 30 of the same season, and the pre-season (no competitive matches set) can be on day 1. Competitive matches begin as from day 2.

P.S.
    Or add a week that can be used for recovery, recruitment and a pre-season tour.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-12-2015 at 05:05 PM.

The current season sits quite comfortably in 4 calendar weeks, seasons always start every fourth Sunday - any adjustment risks confusing managers as to when the actual start of the season is. However, I'm not adverse to the idea, as long as the full effect of an inter-season break is simulated, e.g. injuries that are still applicable at the end of the season are 'cured' (or vastly reduced in the case of long-term injuries) before the new season starts.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Another one that comes up often.

Again, I'd like a day off. After Day 2 there are 2 gap days already for the Cup and CL with only the League being played then.

Make Day 1 a day off. There are 26 league matches and a max combined 26 Cup and CL to be played over 27 days - shuffle.

So I'd say +1 for a day off but I don't think an extension is necessary.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah, I would like a couple of 2 days more but 4 (weeks) X 7 days =28 it's perfect, knowing that at 4th Sunday the new season is starting.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like everyone said and like I said before, I think the program is very good, the rotation, once at 4 weeks I think is perfect, the seasons starts in a good day where almost everyone can find time to create his team.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

A 4 week cycle is usually nice for a company to know when things occur/are done/need to be done.