Like Tree13Likes
  • 5 Post By Miles Wilson
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 4 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Ideas so far...

Ideas so far...

Hey all, a few suggestions I've spotted that may or may not have been suggested before.

Sounds/Music/commentary
    Ability to build more than one team; perhaps a camp of U21/Senior Mens/Womens
    Ability to build a one nation team using other teams players
    Option to qualify for more competitions
    Option to play "mini" games like a Sunday league team in-between matches to win rests/tokens etc
    U21 squad management & games, ability to promote and sell at this level before main club promotion
    Other income streams; stadium management, kit sales, season player loans
    Fitness management; sale and purchase of phyiso, physical trainer, dietitian & medic etc
    Captain skills

You did a resume of all the forum suggestions that people is doing since the last ice age LOL

All interesting, +1

Manageable youth squad I am all for it. promotions to first squad yaaaah

youngest players 16 years
    Tactician, Kylos, khris and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Manageable youth squad I am all for it. promotions to first squad yaaaah

youngest players 16 years
    Mou team should be our 2nd team... I suggested that last year.. or 2013 lol but well, more or less all is the same, be capable to manage youngs and see who are the best...

So for that, Mou team should be the academy, with players between 1-4* like now the academy have and we should use abilities to bring the better guys of 16-17 age to 1st team. These players age 16-17 with 1*- 4* should train faster to reach easy the 5* and "stay at level" of the circumstances.

+1 to all except 2nd last one. The 2nd last one imo would be implemented as a P2W option - trading a boost from club shop - and is a bit too freemium mmorpg for my liking

but I'm tired of all the same good suggestions which ofc is not the OP's fault.

Another one!

5 a side Sunday league using just your subs & reserves. If you've used the player for league, champions or cup they become ineligible to play on Sunday. Two matches a week home/away. How many players do we all have just sat their not getting their game? Lets give them the opportunity to improve for us!!!

Also if you are not playing well at least you can target Sunday league instead.

SUGGESTIONS: Newby here, just about to complete level 24. My suggestions are. Promotion for top 4 only, Europa League for 5-8 positions. Bottom 4 relegated to level below. Re-name the Cup to start from Round 1 increasing as the rounds progress. Don't start the Cup on 1st day, too many people are selling and buying, let the cup start on day 3. Increase the competition to 32 days.

you forgot to differentiate GK and their stats from regular players.