Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

Screenshot by Lightshot 6 Injuries in 2 days (5 matches,2 for league 3 friendlies with most substitutes in)...the 4 injuries at the league games the 2 at my last friendly...ok that overcomes me..i play this game many years NEVER had so many injuries in 2 days!Bug;

I have noticed this also. I literally have 3 substitutes available now because everyone is injured.

This is a top eleven issue. Players get injured yea, but since the update I'm scared to train (just injured my goalkeeper stretching) with 90+ energy.
    This started to get out of control with the update, and now when u watch videos for free treatments they don't give u the treatments or rests like 60% of the time
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-14-2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: moved to current injury discussion

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, there are hundreds of posts in the forum about injuries.
    but the major problem and the reason I started this thread is that there are no rules, no "do the right thing to avoid injuries" and no logic/connection with real football.

Here's an example
    Injuries-8-15-%CF%84%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%85%CE%BC%CE%B1-%CF%83%CE%B5-%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%BB%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%AE.jpg
    this can't happen or it's like one in a billion
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, there are hundreds of posts in the forum about injuries.
    but the major problem and the reason I started this thread is that there are no rules, no "do the right thing to avoid injuries" and no logic/connection with real football.

Here's an example
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-15 τραυμα σε αλλαγή.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	51805
    this can't happen or it's like one in a billion
    The game is too unrealistic (simple). Things like injuries are probably based on fixed numbers that must be respected rather than being based mostly on how the players were managed. Squad rotation and proper maintenance of players conditions do not appear to stop the type of injuries that come in batches or once every day or once every two matches for a period during every season or every 2-3 seasons.

And about no logic and no relation with real football, this is how it is in this game for many things. I have mentioned that many times including in my review in the general section of the forum
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-15-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910