Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Big Mistake ever!!!

Big Mistake ever!!!

Today I had a big problem that will look silly but I think can be avoided in the future, I bough a Scout paid 64 tokens my squad was full and I had a player in the auction read to go to make room for the new player, I was on my smart phone and when the player was sold I was waiting to sign the new player then guess what when i went to touch on the phone screen on the green button to sign the player it came a match from a friend to support so I try to take that out from the screen I press the red button where it says release, so I release the player without even use him, S..t. I contact nordeus but didn't get any answer yet, I think they could introduce something that we should confirm yes or no to release a player. that was a big hit on my season 64 tokens for me makes a lot on one season. Don't believe somebody will help on this one.
    Last edited by FVS0777; 08-02-2015 at 02:05 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree, there should be a confirmation when you release a player. I am moving this to Suggestions.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I agree, there should be a confirmation when you release a player. I am moving this to Suggestions.
    Thank you Cat Harrison.

Famous
    I feel sorry for you. I am surprised that there is no confirmation before releasing a player.

BTW, in desktop version, the small box for notification of live match, etc. appears in a position disturbing me from action like making urgent substitutions during my live match. I hope Nordeus will consider how to avoid this in angle of users.

Yeah the popup notifications can be a big annoyances, it could be nice to be able to deactivate some of the redundant ones (stadium upgrade, well rested, out of position etc. )

I also feel bad for you, it should not be so easy to lose that big an investment
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-02-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    Kylos, nikolgiorgos and FVS0777 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

*hugs*

Really ****ty thing to happen and in such a hugely negative way. Not enough protection built into these things like there is for takeovers.

Persist with Support, good luck.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Thank you everyone, I think nordeus support doesn't work on weekends as I made a complain yesterday afternoon and still nothing.

level 14. win win win.

you won't get your player back. forget about it and move on. I have had a similar situation. I've got reply after a week, with request od my id number and instruction how to find it. maybe a week latter I've got another message, thread is closed and problem is solved. they never replied to my complaint after that.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    you won't get your player back. forget about it and move on. I have had a similar situation. I've got reply after a week, with request od my id number and instruction how to find it. maybe a week latter I've got another message, thread is closed and problem is solved. they never replied to my complaint after that.
    I did move on already its a shame nordeus can't treat the players fair. If I wouldn't like the game so much it would be a time to leave. Thank you anyway.

level 14. win win win.
    Last edited by FVS0777; 08-02-2015 at 07:57 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    here I want to add that in mobiles, a popup game is too much "sensitive". If you touch right half of the screen, you're in the game

BTW, in desktop version, the small box for notification of live match, etc. appears in a position disturbing me from action like making urgent substitutions during my live match.
    agree. If I want during my match, to go for support another friend (for a sec) and return to my match, it starting showing all my friends/supporters again - in this area - and usually I have a lot ...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-02-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    FVS0777 and Gert Funck like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast