Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make a PC version of the GAME

I'd guess phone then Tablet. PC will be popular with Forum users because its easier to spam out a whole heap of rubbish on a Forum from a PC. *blushes*

I doubt an Admin/Dev will put a timetable on it other than soon.

PS. In a survey I got a while ago they asked if I'd play on a 'installed program' on the PC - should they encounter technical difficulties with a web platform. So I'd guess that pushing out some kind of T11 2015 for PC access is on the agenda.

PPS. I had to try Andy as an emulator but it was a bit laggy. Luckily, what looked like a newer version of Bluestacks came out so I swapped and its running not bad with 2015.

I use my MacBook pc but if Im out the house & I have a game I´ll use my phone

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I'd guess phone then Tablet. PC will be popular with Forum users because its easier to spam out a whole heap of rubbish on a Forum from a PC. *blushes*

PS. In a survey I got a while ago they asked if I'd play on a 'installed program' on the PC - should they encounter technical difficulties with a web platform. So I'd guess that pushing out some kind of T11 2015 for PC access is on the agenda.

PPS. I had to try Andy as an emulator but it was a bit laggy. Luckily, what looked like a newer version of Bluestacks came out so I swapped and its running not bad with 2015.
    yeah emulators are laggy not worth it since if you watch a a game live you are already at a 5 minute disadvantage if an injury occurs. add emulator lag to that you might play with an injured player for 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

Is this BlueStacks efficient?
    Can u give me the link pls???

Rookie
    if im not mistaken i remember when I downloaded top11 on my tablet that the app has been downloaded from the google play store more than 10 MILLION times... i guess that answers your question

Quote Originally Posted by Partho Kunda View Post
    Is this BlueStacks efficient?
    Can u give me the link pls???
    Google will give you the link.

It will annoy you from time to time by requiring you to install free apps to keep using it for free.

Try it. If you don't like it remove it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12