Thread: AN Idea or Two to Improve The Game

Lightbulb AN Idea or Two to Improve The Game

As much as i do like the game there are difficulties;

1: is the token payments for youth players which for me does not make any sense in a realistic point of view,
    2:The purchase of new player needs defining, i.e. get rid of auction or at least give the ability to up the price of your bid as there appears to be no reason for the cash.
    3: The injuries players sustain is completely unrealistic, 2 out with injury in one match and the fact that even though i have upgraded the medical core my players appear to be out longer than they used to be with a lesser core.
    4: The card system needs a change, in a match against a friend three of my players received red cards and yet i still won the match?!? a defect no doubt.

i think you should have a youth team with all the players at different ages and when they hit 16 you can choose to give them a senior contract or not.

More needs to be based with the money you earn from sponsorships and games. i.e. paying for a player to go to a facility to recover from injury slightly quicker (out for 3 days normal, out for 2 in the facility with a payment of 1m depending on the upgrade of said facility) or to improve their ability again slightly quicker (for every 10 earned your get 1 extra)

You should also earn money from your food and parking facilities, but they are only meager earnings like 1000cash a day.

Dreamer
    whatever u,me,all of us write here the stupid programmers they have in Nordeus wont listen anything .
    Actually my opoinion is that the have no idea of football,but who cares about my opinion...
    Send them a mail ,instead of write here.

ps.No use to send it of course since they dont give a s*** about it
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Well if the programmers really do care about the game they should be more open to ideas, Zynga are always open to ideas and they get back you every now and then.

if the developers made this to simply gain money then they are as bad as EA games and various other gaming companies and eventually they will fail with everyone saying "alwell, they didnt do much" and they'll easily be forgotten