Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: hi, its good to add a chat box among the freinds in top eleven, like clash of clan

hi, its good to add a chat box among the freinds in top eleven, like clash of clan

Please add chatbox among freinds and, its good and enjoyfull. And please allow to managers selll his player to a friend free...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please read other suggestions before posting a suggestion.. it is quite possible there are already threads (in this case, a bunch) about a suggestion already. If you add your opinion to the already existing, it has more impact.
    Also you can see what has already been said before and avoid repetition.

Chat would be too hard to moderate, especially considering how many languages people who play the game speak.

To sell a player for free to a friend is not fair and will not happen.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-23-2015 at 11:20 AM.

No!
    its simple to use from English language. And from this idea we can do our performance much better, and its good to deal a player whit freinds... Like the real football world. Dont be negative, think well

I think chat would be a bad idea. There would be too many that would use it to abuse others and it would be almost impossible to moderate.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    exactly my point, every game I have played with chat, it usually is at best distracting and at worse a stream of trash talk and profanity.
    kynan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]